Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I, Dull

Second impression of American Idol's top 11 male vocalists?

Still the most metrosexual group of guys I've ever seen, and I've sung karaoke at gay bars.

Interestingly, the last singer, to whom Simon has obviously already bequeathed the spoils, was noticeably shunned by his peers during the ending credits. The guys took the stage as a group and did a round of end-of-SNL-like self-congratulations, but if you look carefully, you'll notice heartthrob David Archuleta standing on the fringe, not quite gay or old enough to mesh. I wonder what his days are like, taking promotional pictures with the group, especially now that he's been dubbed the one to beat.

I'm sure these guys have plenty of Coca-Cola at their disposal. How 'bout a counselor?

No comments: