Monday, October 29, 2007

I Am the Boss of Them



My Staff was really kind to me on Boss's Day a few weeks ago, presenting me with two sweaters, a wallet, and a lunch from Boston Market, so I drew them this picture as a thank you note, making light of one of the kids in our program that struggles with pooping his pants. Actually, I guess it isn't much a struggle; he poops his pants, damn near everyday.

I erased the logos I drew on our shirts to keep our organization confidential; as I've described in previous blogs, I don't want to inadvertently represent a nationally recognized after school program with my silly little ramblings.

Someday soon I'll probably update this post with a "roll call" style description of my Staff, or, at the very least, liken them to crew members of the Enterprise-D . . .

No comments: